After 30+ years of providing accommodation in Paluma, we are taking a break.
Until further notice, we won't have any holiday accommodation available for rentals.
However, we do have 'Fatima Cottage' on the market, for sale.
We have been hosting visitors to Paluma since 1982. Some information on tariffs etc is below:
- Cottages are fully self-contained; you need bring only food and clothing. We supply all linen, cooking equipment and utensils, even firewood.
- We have a minimum of two nights' booking; base rates per night are $150 to $165 for a couple depending on which house is available.
- Weekend tariff (two nights) for a couple is therefore $300 to $330 depending on which house is available.
- Check in is 2pm; check out is 11am. This may be negotiable, depending on bookings either side.
- There's a minimum booking for peak periods e.g. long weekends, Easter, Christmas. Ask us.
- Booking is for the numbers quoted; we do have maximums for each cottage to ensure your stay is comfortable.
- Extra persons (to the stated maximum) are charged at $20 per person per night.
- We prefer payment by EFT; details will be sent to you on confirmation of your booking.
- A 50% deposit is needed to secure the booking. In the event of a late cancelation, no refund of deposit is to be expected.
- Any balance of the tariff is usually collected during the tenancy. We will visit during an appropriate time.
- No pets.
- Breakage / damage is the responsibility of the hirer.